Tuesday, June 4, 2013

i have a question and the question is 'what is my life'

taking off your bra is like liberating your boobs from the confinement of two cups suspended in air. i like to do this every time i get home from work and hear K say, "your nipples are showing." this is why having roommates is not ideal. visible nipples are my kind of utopia but if all nipples were visible then maybe nothing would get done.

i've been deeply into craft beer lately which is causing my belly to increase in size and capacity for more beer. i like to walk in to the beer market and confidently pick a random, obscure beer to take home and chill for 2-3 hours. i drink the beer and feel something in my body tingle that says, "let's do some shit." my insecurities hide away for a while and my alter-ego comes out that is ready to party, a take your bra off type of party.

today while getting ready i listened to bright eyes which reminds me of high school and writing emo lyrics on anything with a surface. this sort of thing is exciting because it reminds me of us in primitive form. i skip forward nine years to a day just last week where i was buying alcohol and was asked to show I.D. the guy said, "how old are you?" and i sincerely, genuinely forgot my age. i tried to use the landmark age of 21 to count forward with life events. so much shit happened when i was 21 that the time period is a vortex in an alternate universe.

does this happen to you? do you forget how many years you've been on earth? what is time but something arbitrary. i'm sure dinosaurs didn't stress out about their expiration dates. what is life but just a distraction. give me a substance or a drink and let me feel something different for once.


No comments:

Post a Comment