Sunday, January 13, 2013

For the Love, who will be with me, when i am not alone.



 If my future husband could travel in time.

- are you drinking right now?
-yes.
-why?
-because I'm waiting to meet you

IDEA 2
(add bird drawing)

a story about a very tired bird who won't fly because he´s scared of catching wind and having it feel harassing.

pg. 1

i will not
turn the fan on
i want to sweat.

She is sitting alone. she is not sure what to feel. the first page in her notebook says this:

i read to be excited until i get excited then stop to make a list of all the things i want to change like my diet and television and what my mind does when i watch it and wanting to be stoned but never getting stoned due to the fight of the want to feel different.


she stood up, looked out the window and began to walk after a very attractive man who just left a  liquor store.

i followed you for one minute. it felt wild because i knew that you would notice me if you gave me enough thought.  these thoughts would come the second you looked at my face- you´d think ¨hey that´s style¨ and would begin to take my picture. you would take my picture for three days. then you´d leave to take pictures of someone who is similar but  mentally normal and physically impossible to resist.

hi,

if you looked at my entire self from a far you would notice the thickness of my hair, my tits and lastly how i should be standing straight and how that´s  a pity. i would look at you and snare. i´d remember to straighten my back. you would notice me doing a weird movement and you'd find this entire process attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment