Monday, November 19, 2012

this is one of those tests. the kind of tests that say nothing but are done to form a weird conclusion because things can feel boring and we need excitement or will want to kill ourselves, or plainly, be ok with dying when we are crossing the street with a box of Chinese food in our hands. i like thinking about you because it makes me think about nothing. it makes time stop and im not being emotional. sometimes i feel like i scare men. i never scare my friends though. i never scare people who really know me because they just think ¨ok, thats carla¨ sometimes i stay awake and chat with old friends from sanfrancisco. we talk about the things that have changed and the things that will never. what im saying is simple. dont be afraid of me because i want nothing but distant, infrequent, genuine attention. the second that you are un willing to give me exactly this simply write me a message saying ¨NO MORE¨ in capitals. ok. ok? yes x

No comments:

Post a Comment