Sunday, August 5, 2012

finding my self in situations that involve no sleep should be the title of my life story

when im drunk i get narcissistic. LIKE i need to show everyone my art. and everyone my writing. and im the best the BEST THE BEST THE BEST AND MY VOICE GETS LOUDER AND LOUDER UNTIL IM SCREAMING IN PEOPLES EARS UNTIL EVERYONE WALKS AWAY AND IM ALONE.

in the airport. should be in barcelona by now but im not. the wheel needs to be changed and the passengers were told to un load themselves. i have yet to tell the person who i am meeting about this. want to try to be mysteriously late and interesting. i sent him a message around 4 am saying
¨creo que no voy a dormir¨

no response.

i am so clever.

i love me.

i was not drunk when i said it but i had two gins at work and then later two beers in a cheesy karaoke. i did not sing. i dont like seeing people who i´ve slept with flirt with people who possibly could give them a B.J.  makes me feel uncomfortable and secure about my feminity but in a negative way. like i am a lady sheep.

my butt cheeks are sleeping. i am on a cold floor.

feeling good after drinking a coffee and eating  a sausage mc muffin. always feels like home in the sense that it reminds me of big daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment