Monday, July 30, 2012

Wild times can mean nothing and everything all depending on your memory and skills with a pen. I like to say im living especially when I'm not really feeling it.

Those chips sucked. Had mc Donald's. Today. Then two beers. Then I asked the girl behind the bar to charge my phone and didn't feel bad about it.

Indifferent about going home. The fact is I'm not sleepy. Wouldn't mind a joint. Wouldn't mind a back rub. Wouldn't mind getting married in Vegas and making a son.

Wouldn't mind it if my son had an English accent blue eyes and brown hair. Wouldn't mind it if he was a scholar or an athlete or someone who mirrored his father out of respect.


What would I do If I created a monster.

I'm interested in a Popsicle and maybe some
Yogurt

Definitely a milkshake

I wish I was more exhausted.

1 comment: