Saturday, December 8, 2012

on my bed party

i want to have a productive saturday but i can't get out of this bed. this bed feels better when you've worked all week and have tired eighty-year-old bones. even took a picture on instagram to demonstrate. i'm currently sitting in a pile of clean clothes that need to be folded but that's the last thing i want to do. putting my ponytail in awkward positions on my head. if anyone filmed this in a movie it would be funny and quirky and zooey deschanel would be the protagonist.

feeling very 'this is me and this is what you get' right now. in a 'fuck you' and 'give me all your donuts' sort of way. need to stop going on social networks because they make you more antisocial which is the opposite effect. took a picture of me holding a banana and sent it to a friend with the caption 'me eating something phallic.' this is the kind of stuff that gets me off. i laugh out loud and mean it when i say 'lol.'

No comments:

Post a Comment