Friday, December 21, 2012

hey girlz!

you want to talk about soy milk? i do.
my grandma says that we are going to get back pain from staring at the computer all day. its not my fault that our large breasts were given thanks to her strengthening gene pool.
im jealous about the wild things you did yesterday.

i stayed home and tried to swim and went around a dirty neighborhood to buy 6 mangos and five pork bbq strips.

do i miss spain?
do i miss men?
do i miss having a hot body next to me?

i wont answer that.

this soy milk is in a glass bottle and it takes 250 of my daily calories.
want to stop eating shrimp chips though.

no body gets letters anymore.
i am currently filling up a book titled ¨Us and the lonely ranger are two different vibes¨
i will send it to my most important lover with a note attached saying ¨do you think this is too much?¨

No comments:

Post a Comment