Wednesday, September 5, 2012

everything in diary form

at work everything was in a constant rush like hurry hurry get this done. call this person and that person and send this and do it quick quick quick. really felt 'alive' once my shift was over. met up with an old friend for sushi and beer. we talked about jobs, poverty, and relationships. gay relationships are just like straight ones but with more anal. i drove to school and parked 10 minutes away for leg muscle development. felt people staring at my broken zipper. went to the restroom to confirm that i was attractive. met up with k on campus and he walked me to class like it was junior high. it felt nice. kept thinking 'this bra makes my boobs look too big.' had a pumpkin spice latte on my break and wished that i spent those 300 calories on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment