Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hypothetically thinking ¨like why¨

talking about racism is boring. but ill do it anyways.

ive always liked indians.

the dark men on my street have attempted to steal my phone regularly.

so far im not alarmed nor completely ready. jackie chan had his own cartoon and thats what made him interesting. in the end of the show he would be relaesed form his animated state to send a humanly live message to the kids. one coud´ve been ¨ dont drink and drive¨

i hated drivers ed class because it wasted my time. i never want to be completely eligible to be behind the wheel. i think.

i can be bossy like:

¨go to the grocery store and get a yogurt for my yeast infection¨

¨but let me make a juice first¨
¨no¨
¨but i cant go to the street without something in my stomach i feel inhumane and weird¨

No comments:

Post a Comment