Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 14, 2012. tuesday

A STORY ABOUT FREEDOM

MOSTLY FICTIONAL.

smoked a lot of hash with my aunt uncle cousin and her boyfriend Ken yesterday. today i feel as if i need a lot of sugar and yogurt. woke up thinking about yeast infections and bacteria. didn't want to eat after that so just had a coffee with a lot of milk. always thought that i could be one of those people but now i think otherwise.

usually can tell if someone is boring or not. if you talk to me very closely i can think two things. i don't want to be violent with customers, butttt. its only 18:40 and i am falling a sleep. my phone won't ring today. i yelled this at my neighbor and he looked at me feeling bad. i went in from my balcony to stare at the mirror.

having some sugar now and wondering why. can't decide weather to put my coffee in this glass of ice or not.

would like to send a message to 7 different people saying ¨FEED ME¨

would like only ONE good response.

No comments:

Post a Comment