Thursday, July 26, 2012

Molars

Eating my face
Looking like bugs bunny In heat in the summer isnt preferable.
Thinking about:

Face inflammation
Should be in bed
Am I an alcoholic?
How much is too much?

I easily get bored and un amused when in a relationship. This has lots to do with my short attention span and lack of empathy and over achieved sporadic disdain. Some come to me and don't get it. Some have the same problem and we use each other to feel good. There is nothing wrong with polygamy. Jk. Each other should be one word spelled like this EACHOTHER.

My boss yesterday told me this when referring to me and my pain and my baby wisdom teeth "don't drink. Can you stay one night without drinking and going out ?"

Sometimes I just can't handle her . I mean obviously, obviously NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment