Saturday, July 14, 2012

me now

within the past two hours ive eaten two chocolate puddings and one small bowl of cereal.

i enjoyed the first pudding and stopped enjoying food after but ate anyways as i felt i needed a large in take of sugar in order to feel better about melting on my couch on a saturday.

killing time should be illegal.

im fantasizing over the month of august, im doing this in a very obsessive way. like looking for flights and almost letting myself spend non existant money and lying to myself that it actually exists and thinking about the rent that i should be paying.

i want to throw the last chocolate pudding away. it only cost me 70 cents. i dont ever want to see it again. might give it to ramon or my cousin who is coming from the Philippines.

not very excited right now.

woke up from a nap and was motivated to eat chocolate pudding.
ran to the fridge after 2 seconds of being awake.

had a horrible movie on high blast.  this was bothersome.

decided to turn an electric fan on and make my internet presence a lot stronger and drink a cold bottle of water.

not interested in much.


No comments:

Post a Comment