Thursday, July 19, 2012

a bore

can i just tell you how much i hate shaving my legs and how i wish they stayed permanently smooth like tyra banks' forehead? can i also tell you that i've been eating every noun in front of me? and can i also tell you that my pee smells like asparagus everyday?

today i watched a movie called 'attenberg' and felt gross. the first 5 minutes is of two girls making out in the most awkward and un-sexy way possible. and then i thought, what if this awkward ass scene is actually what's sexy? what is 'sexy' but an image conceived through mainstream media? and then i felt like a stoner without having smoked but having the subsequent thoughts that come from smoking.

i haven't watered my bonsai in 2 weeks and it's turning crispy. like it's saying, 'don't be selfish, take care of me.' i feel guilty and lazy.

this week is the same as last week

No comments:

Post a Comment